The HIKMICRO Owl OH35 Thermal Monocular is equipped with a 384 x 288 infrared detector and a 1024 x 768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, highest temperature target tracking, distance measurement and a WIFI hotspot. The high-sensitivity built in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, search and rescue, hiking, travel and hunting.
- High sensitivity thermal module with 384 x 288 resolution
- NETD <35mK (@25ºC, F#=1.0)
- Leading thermal image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024 x 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 7 hours continuous operation